A Guide To Journal Writing
For Your Continuing Journey
· Write the date;
· Take some time to come inside;
· Write what you find there: feelings, issues, experiences that seem
- Note what triggered the feeling or issue;
· Any memories of similar feelings in past situations;
· Are there recurring patterns?
· Any learning(s) from the experience(s)?
From time to time, read back over sections of your journal as a way to review your journey, and enter what you discover.
[Source: ‘The Meeting Place’ – Vermont)